This week in SixtyFPS
4th of July to 11th of July 2021
Posted on July 12, 2021
Progress was made in the following areas:
- More work on the C++ documentation structure / new intro page.
- Syntax highlighting for
.60code snippets in the documentation.
- Spelling fixes.
- Fix more
cargo clippywarnings and errors.
- Fix image sizes not propagating into layouts when loading through the online editor / wasm interpreter.
- Rust: Allow for rust keywords in
.60structs (by adding
r#in front of each identifiers)
- Add support for debug() in
.60logging to console.log in the online editor.
- Fix bug that caused two way binding to sometimes disappear.
- iot-dashboard: Polish the iot-dashboard demo.
- Added interaction in the light intensity widget.
- Provide feedback when pressing rounded buttons.
- Fix opacity in devices buttons: Apply the opacity only to the background fill, like in QSkinny.
- More work towards preparing for making inlining optional in the compiler.
- Throw an error if there are duplicated ids in a component.
- C++: Fix invalid CMake package config files when using different build types (RelWithDebInfo, etc.).
- Document how to use Sublime Version 4 with with the
93 patches were committed by 4 authors.