This week in SixtyFPS
28th of June to 4th of July 2021
Posted on July 5, 2021
Progress was made in the following areas:
- Version 0.1.0 was released
- The documentation, demos, and the code editor on our website is now having the version in the URL.
- https://sixtyfps.io/docs/cpp and https://sixtyfps.io/docs/rust/sixtyfps/ now redirects to the latest release.
- Builds of the development branch are at https://sixtyfps.io/snapshots/master/docs/cpp and https://sixtyfps.io/snapshots/master/docs/rust/sixtyfps/.
- Size handling of the
- Font fallback handling was fixed on macOS when using the GL backend
- C++ documentation work and polishing
- Typo-fixes in docs and code (Thanks Tobias)
- clippy warning fixes were merged (Thanks Tobias)
- The CI now reports spelling mistakes
- GridLayout algorithm was adjusted to support
- Small fixes in the Ugly style's layouts
- Fixed compilation warnings with MSVC
- Fixed assert on Windows with C++ when rendering an empty layout with a
- Make text elision work with word-wrap
- Fixed corrosion to be able to cross-build SixtyFPS