This week in SixtyFPS
6th of September to 12th of September 2021
Posted on September 13, 2021
Version 0.1.2 of sixtyFPS was released last week! Please check out the release blog post for more information.
- New Features
- Changes to the
- Make it possible to disable the GL backend in the CMake build (
- The default backend no more selects a default :-). Instead the Rust API crate, Rust interpreter API crate and the CMake project define the same features and defaults.
- The C++ crate depends on the interpreter without its defaults.
- In CMake the X11 and Wayland features become dependent options, that are only show in the CMake configure UI if
the GL backend is enabled. This way a GL-disabled build won't also pass
- Janitor work
- Add RISC-V to the Embedded CI/Test builds (d5bf27, afdb37)
ghcr.io/sixtyfpsui/sixtyfps/riscv64gc-unknown-linux-gnu:latest is a Ubuntu-20.04 container that can be used for application development with cross and provides all the dependencies needed to build SixtyFPS with X11 and Wayland backend.
News about applications built with SixtyFPS
- Feature management
- Toolchain management
- Show the list of installed toolchains in the toolchains tab ( 03a911 )
52 patches were committed by 4 authors.